HOW IT WORKS
HOW DOES THE ATTIC REFLECTOR KEEP MY HOUSE WARMER IN THE WINTER?
Just like wrapping a baked potato in aluminum foil keeps a potato warm longer by holding the heat in, covering your attic with the attic reflector holds heat in the attic and heat in the exterior of your home. (Usethe Survival Wrap as an example)
HOW DOES IT KEEP HEAT OUT IN THE SUMMER?
The Eco Shield REFLECTS the sun's heat before it can heat up the insulation in your attic. When the insulation stays cooler, your house will stay cooler. Think of other these other items that work on the same priciple; THERMOS BOTTLES, keep hot things hot and cold things cold. AUTO WIND SHIELD REFLECTOR, blocks heat out and the car remains cooler in the hot sun.
REFLECTIVE INSULATION - THE ECO SHIELD
The Eco Shield will retain heat in the winter for maintaining warmth and will block heat in summer ti maintain cooler temperatures. Eco Shield is much more effective in reducing Heat Gain in Summer and Heat Loss in Winter than Traditional Insulation of any type.
Meets NFPA Code as a Class A
Meets UBC Codes as a Class 1
Meets all requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
In requirement with Uniform Building Code (UBC)
Reflects heat away from your insulation, your attic stays cooler in the summer. Reflects heat back into your home jeeping your home warmer in the winter. Maintains a constant temperature, reduces cooling & heating costs, by reducing consumption of energy.
HOW IT WORKS IN RADIANT HEAT
SAVING ENERGY-SAVES MONEY
THE ECO SHIELD
LESS HEAT entering your home in the summer means less running of the AC which mean less consumption of energy and lower utility bills.
LESS HEAT leaving your home in the winter means less running time of your furnace which means less consumption of energy and lower utility bills.
THIS PRODUCT HAS EARNED THE ENERGY STAR LABEL:
Energy Star is a gevernment backed symbol for energy efficient products and practices.
To make it easy for consumers to identify and purchase energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing features and comfort.
HOW DOES ES CHOOSE WHICH PRODUCTS EARN THE LABEL:
Producst earn the ENERGY STAR LABEL by meeting the energy efficiency requirements set forth in the ENERGY STAR product specifications. ES establishes these specifications based on the following set of key guiding principles:
- Products must contribute significant energy savings nationwide.
- Qualified Products must deliver the features and performance demanded by consumers, in addition to increased energy efficiencies.
- If a qualified product costs more than a conventional, less efficient counterpart product, purchasers will recover their investment in increased energy efficiency through energy bill savings, within a reasonable period of time.
- Energy consumption and performance can be measured and verified by proper testing of the product.
- Energy efficiency can be achieved through broadly available, non-proprietary technologies offered by more than one manufacturer.
- Labeling would effectively differentiate products and be visible for purchasers.